Ten Ways to Change Your Man
1. Pray for him daily.
2. Love him unconditionally.
3. Appreciate him.
4. Thank him verbally.
5. Respect him.
6. Speak the truth in love.
7. Never go to bed angry.
8. No disrespect allowed, verbal, cussing, hitting.
9. Let him help you in his way.
10. Be the woman God wants you to be.
1. Pray for him daily. The Bible says, “The effectual, fervent prayers of a righteous man (woman, implied) availeth much.” Take it to the Lord in prayer, He will hear and answer. You will see subtle changes in your man, this will not happen quickly. My husband was not close to the Lord when we married, but he did become the father and husband I knew he could be and he’s now a missionary. We have been married many years. Have faith, he will become the man you need him to be.